Some people I know, are shopping mad
They love to walk the malls
Those shoppers get me so hopping mad
When shopping so enthralls
They shop for this, they shop for that
It makes no difference what
Earrings, perfume, skirt or hat
Their budgets go to pot
It makes no sense at all to me
That this to them is living
Insane it is to some degree
That’s why I am forgiving
To forgo finer things in life
Like baseball or even bowling
Does cause some couples endless strife
When continuing mall strolling
So I suggest this compromise
To all you mall fanatics
Stop buying all that merchandise
I’ll have less cause to panic
Stanley Cooper's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shopping by Stanley Cooper )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen