Shepherd and The Sheep
You're my shepherd
And I'm the sheep.
Your all knowing
And I'm weak.
I scurried off into the mountain
But you come running there after.
Bringing me back
To this succulent pasture.
Fulfilling my thirst
For you are my master.
A shepherd, who's grateful and just.
Leading me past
I stand close to you.
Giving me life
To protecting you,
My loving master.
Christopher Cariad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shepherd and The Sheep by Christopher Cariad )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1563 - 1631)
(7 May 1892 – 20 April 1982)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Gift, Li-Young Lee
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost