Shepherd and The Sheep
You're my shepherd
And I'm the sheep.
Your all knowing
And I'm weak.
I scurried off into the mountain
But you come running there after.
Bringing me back
To this succulent pasture.
Fulfilling my thirst
For you are my master.
A shepherd, who's grateful and just.
Leading me past
I stand close to you.
Giving me life
To protecting you,
My loving master.
Chris Cariad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shepherd and The Sheep by Chris Cariad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Blue Booby, James Tate
- Shroud of the Gnome, James Tate
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate