Shem! ! ! He And She At Same Time! Beautiful
Shem was created by the Poet Midnight Voices, Thomas, while we were talking. The master in news sound and words! ! ! !
talking another language, forgetting
No, is not that
Is almost there but is not completely
English is for hear, English is no for talk!
don’t you understand that?
when we talk we forgot
our love for Shem!
and the ~ red rose ~ this sound that you must reach
with extremely care
and hear ~ when words allows to you ~
never in hurry!
So, shem drops
one by one, rolling
making a bigger ~ full silence ~
between the space
when Shem permits!
and when wind come first
you should refine your sense
purify your heart
and just stop a little
you are now ready
for able to listen
how resounding is Shem in your soul
the scent and the wind
together, hands by hands
like a soft ball that rolls
straight on your heart
and from than now, forever!
So, excuse me
but allows me to love and suffer
and write just for Shem! ! ! !
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shem! ! ! He And She At Same Time! Beautiful by Poetheart (back) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious
- Wow, that's a effed up cloud...., Manny Furious
- Breaking Inner Strait Jackets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak