Shem! ! ! He And She At Same Time! Beautiful
Shem was created by the Poet Midnight Voices, Thomas, while we were talking. The master in news sound and words! ! ! !
talking another language, forgetting
No, is not that
Is almost there but is not completely
English is for hear, English is no for talk!
don’t you understand that?
when we talk we forgot
our love for Shem!
and the ~ red rose ~ this sound that you must reach
with extremely care
and hear ~ when words allows to you ~
never in hurry!
So, shem drops
one by one, rolling
making a bigger ~ full silence ~
between the space
when Shem permits!
and when wind come first
you should refine your sense
purify your heart
and just stop a little
you are now ready
for able to listen
how resounding is Shem in your soul
the scent and the wind
together, hands by hands
like a soft ball that rolls
straight on your heart
and from than now, forever!
So, excuse me
but allows me to love and suffer
and write just for Shem! ! ! !
Poetheart Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shem! ! ! He And She At Same Time! Beautiful by Poetheart Morgan )
- Villanelle: Even childhood teenage nurtu.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Conversation between Two Dead Bodies, Md. Ziaul Haque
- This World is Full of Beauty, Gerald Massey
- Let's Get Wet in Moonlight, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Inner Sacrifice, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Tribute to a Writer, Md. Ziaul Haque
- For Touching You Once, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Be Mine Forever, Md. Ziaul Haque
- It's a Beautiful World, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Beauty, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- My Retreat, Jose Rizal
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Thanksgiving Wish To You My Love, Thad Wilk
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)