Shem! ! ! He And She At Same Time! Beautiful
Shem was created by the Poet Midnight Voices, Thomas, while we were talking. The master in news sound and words! ! ! !
talking another language, forgetting
No, is not that
Is almost there but is not completely
English is for hear, English is no for talk!
don’t you understand that?
when we talk we forgot
our love for Shem!
and the ~ red rose ~ this sound that you must reach
with extremely care
and hear ~ when words allows to you ~
never in hurry!
So, shem drops
one by one, rolling
making a bigger ~ full silence ~
between the space
when Shem permits!
and when wind come first
you should refine your sense
purify your heart
and just stop a little
you are now ready
for able to listen
how resounding is Shem in your soul
the scent and the wind
together, hands by hands
like a soft ball that rolls
straight on your heart
and from than now, forever!
So, excuse me
but allows me to love and suffer
and write just for Shem! ! ! !
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shem! ! ! He And She At Same Time! Beautiful by Poetheart (back) )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland