She Walks On Cloud
No mortal sound can pass
into her mortal ear.
Her smile is as pure
as dew from ether.
I see her with all innocence,
walking on cloud without fear!
Other clouds ask her name,
she doesn't seem to hear.
As if she is beyond all things,
nothing with her is unfair!
From one ring of cloud she shifts
from other with mirthful gentle care.
Her rosy lips open but words
unspoken melt in open air,
I gaze and gaze, always
but she doesn't ever care!
My love for her I keep in me,
with her I want to share.
Suddenly, clouds sail away,
no more I find her near.
Clouds turn to rain, crying in pain,
my two eyes fill with tear!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Walks On Cloud by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Story of An Autumn Leaf, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- Love Unfetterred, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- Time-wheel, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)