She Walks On Cloud
No mortal sound can pass
into her mortal ear.
Her smile is as pure
as dew from ether.
I see her with all innocence,
walking on cloud without fear!
Other clouds ask her name,
she doesn't seem to hear.
As if she is beyond all things,
nothing with her is unfair!
From one ring of cloud she shifts
from other with mirthful gentle care.
Her rosy lips open but words
unspoken melt in open air,
I gaze and gaze, always
but she doesn't ever care!
My love for her I keep in me,
with her I want to share.
Suddenly, clouds sail away,
no more I find her near.
Clouds turn to rain, crying in pain,
my two eyes fill with tear!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Walks On Cloud by Neela Nath )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Three Wise Men, Bill Simmons
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Full recitation, hasmukh amathalal
- Dread, Leong Ming Loong
- Stars, 1000 Miles
- Drink, Smoke, Pray & Pop Pills., Tom Zart
- His Birthday, Neela Nath
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai