Serving God’s Call
Sometimes giving what we hoard and don’t need
Helps us recall serving our Master is a must.
Sharing our time, money, concern and resources
With hearts and souls we treasure, love and trust.
As we give anything back to our Lord above
We simply give back to the One who gives.
God inspires, motivates, and sets life’s example
Of one who loves, protects, provides and forgives.
Every time we pray for Divine wisdom
We improve our demeanor and outlook over all.
We feel Heaven’s glory within our soul
Being blessed as we follow God’s call.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Comments about this poem (Serving God’s Call by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma