Seek The Present Moment….
Seek the lost moment, seek.., seek…, seek …….Don’t let it slip away, away, away, away …..
Ask for everything you have lost by neglect, oh by neglect!
Then you shall find love, grace, and light again, yes, again, again, again
Heaven will open up for the ray of hope and joy will shine through the cracks of your heart to illuminate the inner of your soul, oh soul, I long so much for your lost moment, all your lost moments to be rediscovered and reclaimed, but only with flame, the flame of eternal bliss.
Don’t give away to distress, no, no, no, not distress
Look at love with full caress, caress, caress, past and present
For the goodness of the Lord is in-fin-ite-ly immense and overflowing like a self-perpetuating song
His love encloses in my heart, greater than any human heart, greater much greater, much kinder, much worthily longed for than my human heart full of its weakness and miseries
The Lord is the only One who now can help
So hope and trust, worship Him to your utmost
Remember the memories, desires, hungers for Him not for any human beings
To come back, back, back all the way back, and immediately throw yourself into His loving and eagerly waiting arms
I know, I just know, He has longed waiting for you, expecting you to love you, you, you, you, simply you.
Oh, I pray, how I wish you listen and heed my pleading to believe me, what I says, to believe in HIM!
(I am listening to Josh Garrels’ “Slip Away’ wile composing this, trying to make it sound like a pleading…from the bottom of my heart.)
Don Nguyen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seek The Present Moment…. by Don Nguyen )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Who Says India Is Not Secular? Do Not Mi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Loneliness, Muhammad Shafi Lone
- India-centric Statement, Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time Minorityism Is Not Good At .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Modern Indian English Poetess In The G.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Funeral March, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An Indian English Poetess, How Bobbed An.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Jhuthey, Aftab Alam
- Poetry As Broken Lines, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Parents And Children, RoseAnn V. Shawiak