Mark Adrian Adonay
This is the time where you have
To do what is right. An opportunity
That God give to you so you can adjust
And make your mistakes into a correction,
To start a new life again, and to end it with
A song of triumph, deliverance against such evil,
And yourself placed in courage,
Determination of not giving up,
And sufferings for doing what is right.
Moving up forward to the stony hill,
Where abreast is the abyss of fire, continuing
To move away from darkness until reaching
The top where the plain is.
It is your time, do not ever waste it,
For then you waste yourself. This is just not
A matter of second chance, but a great matter
Of second choice.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Second Chance by Mark Adrian Adonay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford