RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Handwriting on the wall takes me over pitfalls, wondering why I'm still here and not at death's doorstep yet.
Searching rhythms of life, noticing they are still breathing, living, justifying my being with their beats and tones, helping me recall what I am here for.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Searching Rhythms by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra