School Boy Lover
School is closed,
all cheers and noises everywhere.
dust of feet spreads like whirlwind.
everyone is delight longing for mother's meal,
at home all rushes to go.
but here i am feeling unhappy,
wishing we could continue,
how fast time fly? ? ?
Can't believe school hour is over,
at the gaze of thy sight my heart weakens,
can't go home alone,
love sick i feel all over me,
come take me home,
Come walk with me
till the location of our destination
separates us to two paths.
until morrow when i shall see your face again.
goodbye my school lover.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (School Boy Lover by micheal john )
- Help, help! !, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Don't cry, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Put your boots on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Two Cats, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Shrunken Head, Ronald Peat
- SHE - a love poem, Thomas Kay
- Upon Me, Edward Kofi Louis
- Global Pie-in-the-sky, stephen ifill
- Fifty Percent, Tom Higgins
- Yamine, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)