School Boy Lover
School is closed,
all cheers and noises everywhere.
dust of feet spreads like whirlwind.
everyone is delight longing for mother's meal,
at home all rushes to go.
but here i am feeling unhappy,
wishing we could continue,
how fast time fly? ? ?
Can't believe school hour is over,
at the gaze of thy sight my heart weakens,
can't go home alone,
love sick i feel all over me,
come take me home,
Come walk with me
till the location of our destination
separates us to two paths.
until morrow when i shall see your face again.
goodbye my school lover.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (School Boy Lover by micheal john )
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)