This sacred stream that flows by mystery,
where many had their pans filled,
there where many swims and are dried by folly.
where their pleasures occupy as madness,
yet i see no stream.
i see no flowing river,
All i see is wet sands
All i know is cowards pleasure,
the lazy's Harvest.
Who shall by hands lead me
to this sacred stream to swim?
The sacred stream to have my pan filled,
the sacred stream of wisdom and folly,
that flow with madness
and dark hoverings upon it.
The sacred stream of dark sayings,
Where i will feel the burdens of the gone before.
Who shall lead me?
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sacred Stream by micheal john )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla