Sealed in love
I tell the heart what to think,
i tell the heart what to feel,
but its ruthless blind decision,
sent it on its own erand,
to there where it ravages lie,
there where it woes are designed.
In its engulfment its grips flee,
at the aura of your presence it vulnerability emerged.
In thorn and jaded i gathered my nights,
my eyes goes on erand, when all goes to slumber,
counting painstakingly numbers of my ceiling.
At the brightning of your teeth
when they are uncovered from your smiles,
all host my sleepless night.
At the ogle of your eyes
my heart looses its defences,
in this ocean where my heart swims in your thought i write,
from the dawn i set my gaze on you,
my heart knows no pleasure in rest.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sealed in love by micheal john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mr. Mountain, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Dear father, Missau Missau
- Phenomenal Cover of Beauties, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Anecdote of a Neglected Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- COPLA 86 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Mbaitoli, Missau Missau
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas