School can be fun,
School can be boring,
School bring friends,
School bring enemies,
School can bring rules,
But do you break them.
School brings bullies,
School brings work,
School brings cheating,
School you learn a new thing or two,
School you try your best,
School you never give up the test,
School have teachers you might like or hate,
School where you meet people new and old.
But education is most important choice of all.
Don't you agree?
ZaKyr Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School by ZaKyr Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman