One of those self-same monsters
Was counting sheep in the disturbances
Surrounding the collapse of a deep sense.
And my dynamic imagination felt like
Reading the woolly animals for their brains,
My own disturbances tired afterwards.
Do all women sleep with rules and attributes?
The sharp aroma of coffee awakened in the mind,
Almost hearing noises with eyes and ears.
The tang of orange-juice deliberately sorted
The habits of a century, fully reforming the stay.
Then I fell asleep. I can't remember those
Dreams when he pretended to sleep.
What colour of butter had been open?
I placed a tray onto the heads
With mouth wide open.
I fell asleep with sleep being a provider
As much as gold and silver of dreams.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Same Dreams by Naveed Akram )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav