One of those self-same monsters
Was counting sheep in the disturbances
Surrounding the collapse of a deep sense.
And my dynamic imagination felt like
Reading the woolly animals for their brains,
My own disturbances tired afterwards.
Do all women sleep with rules and attributes?
The sharp aroma of coffee awakened in the mind,
Almost hearing noises with eyes and ears.
The tang of orange-juice deliberately sorted
The habits of a century, fully reforming the stay.
Then I fell asleep. I can't remember those
Dreams when he pretended to sleep.
What colour of butter had been open?
I placed a tray onto the heads
With mouth wide open.
I fell asleep with sleep being a provider
As much as gold and silver of dreams.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Same Dreams by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra