Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperience' (Branko Miljkovich)
There's a tremendous music composed of the ground
An earthquake master can creep in to hear
Oh he's been silent so long so long
Oh he's been bewitched in many a sound
In cries of freedom in sounds of fear
Fretting over three moons too young
Too young to learn the whiteness beams
Too white to know what darkness deems
Too old to touch the common altar womb
All the three glowed in an empty tomb
Poet Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.