Sacked and Won
If my heart was a piece of golden treasure
With a price tag beyond measure
And two sides were fighting for me
Trying to wrestle and uproot the treasure in me
If the dark side were more powerful
And the light side admitted this to be right and true
Then I’d admit to being possessed
And my dear sweet heart sacked and won!
Dash Black's Other Poems
- A Flower By All Means
- A Journey To Bee
- A Love Lost In Vain
- A Man Resigned
- A Nightmare
- A Piece to Some Home Grown Poet
- A Rose For A Lady I Love To Look Up On
- A Storm is Coming My Way
- A Tree And A Man, Of Unreturned Love!
- All Is Equal That Is People!
- Alone On A Cold Winter’s Night!
- And Then You Die
- And To Myself I Speak The Truth
- As I Get Closer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.