Value the Word of God, they're more precious than gold.
His Word has power and it breaks every stronghold!
His promises are contained so assuredly there
Words that sanctify, strengthen us with His care!
Steady as Rock Eternal, a foundation for our faith
Unchanging and so flawless, perfect Root for us who wait!
Whatever God says there, He is Faithful to fulfill
His Word has never failed us, so in Truth we stand still.
All rights reserved ~~~Cynthia Buhain Baello- 03.07.14
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rock Eternal by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler