Value the Word of God, they're more precious than gold.
His Word has power and it breaks every stronghold!
His promises are contained so assuredly there
Words that sanctify, strengthen us with His care!
Steady as Rock Eternal, a foundation for our faith
Unchanging and so flawless, perfect Root for us who wait!
Whatever God says there, He is Faithful to fulfill
His Word has never failed us, so in Truth we stand still.
All rights reserved ~~~Cynthia Buhain Baello- 03.07.14
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rock Eternal by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)