Reverie: The Orchard on the Slope
1 Thin ridges of land unploughed
2 Along the tree-rows
3 Covered with long cream grasses
5 Brown sand between them,
6 Blue boughs above.
. . . . .
7 Row and row of waves ever
8 In the breaking;
9 Ever in arching and convulsed
11 Roll of muddy sea between;
12 Low clouds down-pressing
13 And pallid and streaming rain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reverie: The Orchard on the Slope by Raymond Knister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn