Reverie: The Orchard on the Slope
1 Thin ridges of land unploughed
2 Along the tree-rows
3 Covered with long cream grasses
5 Brown sand between them,
6 Blue boughs above.
. . . . .
7 Row and row of waves ever
8 In the breaking;
9 Ever in arching and convulsed
11 Roll of muddy sea between;
12 Low clouds down-pressing
13 And pallid and streaming rain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reverie: The Orchard on the Slope by Raymond Knister )
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood