The Quiet Snow
1 The quiet snow
2 Will splotch
3 Each in the row of cedars
4 With a fine
5 And patient hand;
6 Numb the harshness,
7 Tangle of that swamp.
8 It does not say, The sun
9 Does these things another way.
10 Even on hats of walkers,
11 The air of noise
12 And street-car ledges
13 It does not know
14 There should be hurry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Quiet Snow by Raymond Knister )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey