RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reuniting Mind And Soul
Being still amidst the turmoil of this day,
reuniting my mind with my soul, bringing
me into realms of eternity.
Scheduling appointments as needed, giving
in to effects of disease taking over my
body and releasing all worry into an
atmosphere of finality.
Always knowing that when I die, it will
be fine as I travel at last beyond all
that I've been through in this little world
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reuniting Mind And Soul by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris