His head opened
letting out swarm of moths
his eyes wet with tears
flow through its red cheeks,
falling like distant lanterns in the night,
glimpsed far in the hill.
Holes in his eyes'
Hopes, promise, reflected life
invisible water like
in the rain whispering into his ears
the sea wonderful light
his soul forever free
will be resold .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Resold by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Scent of Love, C. P. Sharma
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo
- Walking down the last lane!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey