His head opened
letting out swarm of moths
his eyes wet with tears
flow through its red cheeks,
falling like distant lanterns in the night,
glimpsed far in the hill.
Holes in his eyes'
Hopes, promise, reflected life
invisible water like
in the rain whispering into his ears
the sea wonderful light
his soul forever free
will be resold .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Resold by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman