His head opened
letting out swarm of moths
his eyes wet with tears
flow through its red cheeks,
falling like distant lanterns in the night,
glimpsed far in the hill.
Holes in his eyes'
Hopes, promise, reflected life
invisible water like
in the rain whispering into his ears
the sea wonderful light
his soul forever free
will be resold .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Resold by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua