Remember the years we pledged our heart,
The vows we took to never part?
The sad times we cried tears of sorrow;
that, helped us make a happier tomorrow
remember the romantic walks in the park,
holding each other close in the dark?
Remember the birth of our only son?
The moment was love, the pain was none
Remember the air was full of joy,
Our love was reborn through our baby boy
Remember our lives were happy and our hearts were to,
Not a moment of sadness or no time to be blue
Remember the best times of our lives;
for, they will remain when we are no more!
Kelley Collins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
He was killed by a drunk driver when our children were very young.
He never got the honors of seeing his children grow into adults and play with his grandchildren.This to me was unfair and unjust to many.
Please do not drink and drive.
Comments about this poem (Remember by Kelley Collins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...