Remember the years we pledged our heart,
The vows we took to never part?
The sad times we cried tears of sorrow;
that, helped us make a happier tomorrow
remember the romantic walks in the park,
holding each other close in the dark?
Remember the birth of our only son?
The moment was love, the pain was none
Remember the air was full of joy,
Our love was reborn through our baby boy
Remember our lives were happy and our hearts were to,
Not a moment of sadness or no time to be blue
Remember the best times of our lives;
for, they will remain when we are no more!
Kelley Collins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
He was killed by a drunk driver when our children were very young.
He never got the honors of seeing his children grow into adults and play with his grandchildren.This to me was unfair and unjust to many.
Please do not drink and drive.
Comments about this poem (Remember by Kelley Collins )
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
- Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- Dedicated To You, Robin Williams-Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- ....... .. Gun Control Is As Easy As This, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)