Doctor, tell me, what's good or bad for me
give me guiding tips, health's recipe
what I should eat, and foods to be shunned
I find my years wasted, with most things unlearned!
Doctor, please tell me, do I eat more or less
show me the way, to a healthy happiness
chart for me, the most balanced diet
I find my years wasted, and little learned yet!
Doctor, tell me the secret, of staying healthy in strife
to remain in glowing health, for a rewarding marital life
prescribe me one potent pill, to make my groin burn
I find my potence wasted, with still many things to learn!
Doctor, now I seek your advice, in the matter of heart
tell me, how I keep it broad, before I depart
tell me if it's a broader heart, that's more easily burned
I find my years all wasted, with so many things unlearned!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recipes by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Lullaby, Richard D. Remler
- The final sentence, s yadu krishnan
- Rhythm's Of Propensity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- PREDATORS 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- The two laughs of a toddler, Kaki Venugopala Rao
- *IX*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Making A Nation, Tony Adah
- Two Moons, Akhtar Jawad
- If James T. Kirk wrote a poem, Gouda Moon
- Who wants that Catch-22?, Mark Heathcote