Ready To Leave
My life is screwed my days are dome I need to die to have some fun
I need to die and leave this place and meet my father face to face!
My father is the devil you see and the evil in him is the evil in me, and no holy man can get him out of me, because its in my blood and its in my soul and the only way to get rid of it is to get rid of me hole,
my father is great my father is fun instead of sitting in a church reading a book to worship him you kill random people and spend the money you took, instead of caring about the living you talk to the dead and blow off peoples head,
so im ready to go is ready to leave so I can meet my father and finally be free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ready To Leave by Amber Vasquez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland