Emma Jane Rae
Emma Jane Rae Poems
- An Angel Never Dies! Don't let them say i was never born, ...
- A Final Goodbye Do you think, it's ok to give these ...
- Angry At You! My eyes feel so heavy, from a distinct lack ...
- Behind The Mask. Under the mask, theres just a little girl,...
- Weeping Willow (From The Film ... Weeping willow with ...
- ***dad! *** You were my strenght, when i was weak, you ...
- Betrayal! Have you ever felt betrayed? by those you thought...
hi i love writing poetry it expresses me in a way i can't explain through speech it comes out better in writting! i work as a teaching assistant for special needs children! alot of my poems come from my own experiences please read and enjoy! ..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Jane Rae
An Angel Never Dies!
Don't let them say i was never born,
that something stopped my heart,
i felt each tender squeeze you gave,
i loved you from the start,
although my body you can't hold,
it doesnt mean im gone,
this world was worthy not of me,
god chose that i move on,
i know the pain that drowns your soul,
what you are forced to face,
you have my word, i'll fill your arms,
someday we will embrace,
you'll hear that it was 'meant to be,
god doesn't make mistakes, '
but that wont soften your worst blow,
or make your heart not ache,
i'm watching over ...