RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ready For A Final Moment
Brevity of life is an impetuous to push ahead, get everything done that you feel is important and be ready for your final moment on earth.
Sensuous timing, adjusting every atom with precision to make sure life has been used fully and completely without leaving any empty spaces to contend with.
Sating life's infamous thoughts, keeping them flowing always, never forsaking any words that pour forth from screens in picturesque speech.
Always taking time to enjoy puzzles completely done and filed into memories forever eternal.
Tenderly touching interior ideas, bringing them into view without any temptation to erase them.
Finally speaking with aplomb through literate poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ready For A Final Moment by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- .....? ...? ..... Traveling To Meet A Mi.., Is It Poetry
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)