RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ready For A Final Moment
Brevity of life is an impetuous to push ahead, get everything done that you feel is important and be ready for your final moment on earth.
Sensuous timing, adjusting every atom with precision to make sure life has been used fully and completely without leaving any empty spaces to contend with.
Sating life's infamous thoughts, keeping them flowing always, never forsaking any words that pour forth from screens in picturesque speech.
Always taking time to enjoy puzzles completely done and filed into memories forever eternal.
Tenderly touching interior ideas, bringing them into view without any temptation to erase them.
Finally speaking with aplomb through literate poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ready For A Final Moment by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui