Range Of A Missile
The range of your weapon is of a long bow,
Sinners arrive at the district that shudders and sinks,
Shrinking from the evil that encamps,
Neither the willowy nor the heavenly
Shall camp their fires at the dressed earth.
The range of your weapon starts to be famous,
Even numbers become themselves
But odd numbers are filthy rich,
For the memories exist.
To see my grazing animals in their pastureland
I must meet them as meat to be carved on
The dining table. It is the delivery of food,
And food has a master.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Range Of A Missile by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI