Randomly jumping was habitable as dying,
Planets with belts of minerals confined us,
But the dangerous pilots were for ghost ships,
And these were bizarre from the heart.
Murder was down on the electronic pencil,
Uncharted asteroid belts felt their dire feelings,
But the pens of the head were against them.
It was lucky enough to venture and connive
A season of fighting, dying, lingering and such.
The risks were huge and standing under them
Was like entering a new cluster of galaxies.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Random Jumping by Naveed Akram )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath