Randomly jumping was habitable as dying,
Planets with belts of minerals confined us,
But the dangerous pilots were for ghost ships,
And these were bizarre from the heart.
Murder was down on the electronic pencil,
Uncharted asteroid belts felt their dire feelings,
But the pens of the head were against them.
It was lucky enough to venture and connive
A season of fighting, dying, lingering and such.
The risks were huge and standing under them
Was like entering a new cluster of galaxies.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Random Jumping by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine