When rains fall I feel happy, Sometimes I walk alone When it's raining because I really love rains, Rains wash not just streets And roads, but my inner self, I love rains anytime because I the rain's pretty song, Even I love rains in summertime Because they come to remind us About the passing clouds that Welcome us with their pretty Drops anytime and anywhere, so If it doesn't rain here It rains in different places On earth and rains never stop.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- (شم النسيم - اجا الربيع) -new-
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER IN THE HARD TIME -new-
- A civil engineer in the hard time مهندسة... -new-
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.