When rains fall I feel happy, Sometimes I walk alone When it's raining because I really love rains, Rains wash not just streets And roads, but my inner self, I love rains anytime because I the rain's pretty song, Even I love rains in summertime Because they come to remind us About the passing clouds that Welcome us with their pretty Drops anytime and anywhere, so If it doesn't rain here It rains in different places On earth and rains never stop.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RAINS by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram