When rains fall I feel happy, Sometimes I walk alone When it's raining because I really love rains, Rains wash not just streets And roads, but my inner self, I love rains anytime because I the rain's pretty song, Even I love rains in summertime Because they come to remind us About the passing clouds that Welcome us with their pretty Drops anytime and anywhere, so If it doesn't rain here It rains in different places On earth and rains never stop.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RAINS by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul