Never made a eye contact so high
dat even humors about whispers
made u cry! ! ! !
loving someone isnt a crime
nor a offence
noone deserves more love den ur
parents! ! !
dey made u stand
even when u r falling, crawling
dont loose urself for some tears rolling
u get wat u deserve
for d good u had done
a thing arise
dat everythng comes at a beautiful price! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Price by Chetan Tehlan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My Mocking Jay, Aaron Waingrow
- The honey dripping leaves, Emmanuel George Cefai