Polyacrostic Palimpsest - Threads Paint a Plan Neat
Kindly read notes for explanation of acrostics
Plan unshut theme tale. Warp writ scheme it seems.
Allow claims, - meet able essay's real reel.
I bead, mend, scan English in ideal spiel -
new art ideas we thread, pen novel themes.
tress respun words, wed writing's subtle gleams.
Although remade, we argue verse with zeal
Pleasured thought so maid deep poet feels,
letter read acrostic has spelt dreams
a few, sum drawn, believe - call to see schemes.
Name see housed in cross weaving we conceal.
Nomadic aims we thread, see, note, - tale reel
emerges now, wakes wit, fills in thought streams.
Art, dumb, dare meet as double lines end measure,
true leisure as my law, elated treasure.
THREADS PAINT A PLAN NEAT
External acrostic PAINT A PLAN NEAT
Vertical acrostic from H of Theme first line
HANDS HEED HANDS
Diagonal Acrostic from first letter P... PLEASURE
Word PLEASURE 7th line
Diagonal Acrostic from last letter T
Diagonal Acrostic from letter M first line Theme MEASURE
Vertical acrostic from first line warp P
PAINTED PLAN SEE
Circular palindrome from first line ALEWA tale warp
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA
Diagonal Acrostic from letter M last line My MEASURE
Additional internal acrostics
[I See Me] MAUDE C occuring 6 times
MEET, MEET THREADS WE SEE LATE occuring twice
16th. May 2005 revised 24 March 2009
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Polyacrostic Palimpsest - Threads Paint a Plan Neat by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav