Polyacrostic Palimpsest - Life's Karma's given light, our dream here gleams
Notes on Polyacrostic Palimpsests.
Acrostic: Verse in which certain letters form a word or message
Polyacrostic: Several acrostics within the same composition
Acrostics to be found below – in alphabetical order:
Palimpsest: A manuscript on which more than one text is written
with earlier writing, or one level of meaning, partially visible.
I: plain text - in black
II: Complete acrostic palimpsests highlighted
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Polyacrostic Palimpsest - Life's Karma's given light, our dream here gleams by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt