Bijay Kant Dubey
Poetry Today and Its Readership
Who reads poetry today
The contributing poets or the professional critics?
Poetry written with a good heart or a bad heart,
The heart heavy with, under the load of or just about hollow things?
Poets' poetry the poets read it, big and small
And the critics sifting not, just glossing over leisurely.
The good number of the critics too lessening
As they looking up to the paparazzi in inspiration.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry Today and Its Readership by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira