POETRY BOOM POETRY BOOM
Absurdity had a presence.
I was trying
to find the meaning of a laughter.
The living stone-
had a personality,
in the battle of a cosmic dance.
It was crippling.
A wide swath of landscape
was inundated by fluid darkness.
You will not find
your home. Unconscious mind
was busy in knitting –
a yellow moon. Do you
hear the sound of loneliness
in the black sky?
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (POETRY BOOM POETRY BOOM by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar