Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Spiritual Values
Genuine spiritual values
bring us both light and joy,
when we belong to Christ -
as His faithful girls and boys.
This is possible when we lean
on the foundation of Scriptures.
For true Life can be found within
the Kingdom’s wisdom and virtues.
Exercising faith will be our key
for staying on our holy path.
Remember that the wages of sin,
can not escape Jehovah’s wrath.
We need to accept the gift of Grace
and be submerged under righteousness.
At times, we will face difficulties
of traversing a spiritual wilderness.
Recall that our Lord has promised
to never leave or forsake us -
Especially when to His Principles…
we willingly and obediently acquiesce.
Loosely based on:
Rom 6: 23,12: 12; 1 Tim 4: 8; Jam 1: 2-8;
Eph 1: 19-26,2: 6-7; 1 Pet 4: 13; Isa 55: 12
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Poem: Spiritual Values by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- In The Name Of Peace, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gandhi Jayanthi., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- a droplet in an ocean, kedar thapa
- Concepts 26, Somanathan Iyer
- Voice Of The Mountain Top, George Egba
- Untitled, kedar thapa
- Courage, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Hard Road To Success, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance keeps us together Knowing make.., kedar thapa
- The greatest secret present everywhere, kedar thapa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)