Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Spiritual Values
Genuine spiritual values
bring us both light and joy,
when we belong to Christ -
as His faithful girls and boys.
This is possible when we lean
on the foundation of Scriptures.
For true Life can be found within
the Kingdom’s wisdom and virtues.
Exercising faith will be our key
for staying on our holy path.
Remember that the wages of sin,
can not escape Jehovah’s wrath.
We need to accept the gift of Grace
and be submerged under righteousness.
At times, we will face difficulties
of traversing a spiritual wilderness.
Recall that our Lord has promised
to never leave or forsake us -
Especially when to His Principles…
we willingly and obediently acquiesce.
Loosely based on:
Rom 6: 23,12: 12; 1 Tim 4: 8; Jam 1: 2-8;
Eph 1: 19-26,2: 6-7; 1 Pet 4: 13; Isa 55: 12
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Poem: Spiritual Values by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner