Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Spiritual Values
Genuine spiritual values
bring us both light and joy,
when we belong to Christ -
as His faithful girls and boys.
This is possible when we lean
on the foundation of Scriptures.
For true Life can be found within
the Kingdom’s wisdom and virtues.
Exercising faith will be our key
for staying on our holy path.
Remember that the wages of sin,
can not escape Jehovah’s wrath.
We need to accept the gift of Grace
and be submerged under righteousness.
At times, we will face difficulties
of traversing a spiritual wilderness.
Recall that our Lord has promised
to never leave or forsake us -
Especially when to His Principles…
we willingly and obediently acquiesce.
Loosely based on:
Rom 6: 23,12: 12; 1 Tim 4: 8; Jam 1: 2-8;
Eph 1: 19-26,2: 6-7; 1 Pet 4: 13; Isa 55: 12
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Poem: Spiritual Values by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman