Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Sacrosanct Truth
With His incarnation, passion, death and resurrection,
Christ paid the ransom for the sins of humanity!
Our full acceptance of this sacrosanct Truth,
gives us the opportunity to be permanently set free…
from the impending separation, brought by Death.
The date of Christ's next coming may not be known;
so today is still the acceptable time for Salvation,
to become sons and daughters… before His throne.
The earthly powers of Satan will be vanquished;
know that his future demise has already been foretold.
He arrogantly chose to reject his musical authority
and remain strolling upon the Kingdom's streets of gold.
Now we're to stand, take back and occupy the land;
for we're to regain the authority that was given Adam.
We're also to recognize and honor the sacrificial Lamb
Jesus Christ, the holy, begotten son of the Great I Am.
The true saint lives not for today, but for tomorrow,
purposing to usher in the Kingdom with singleness of mind.
As righteous keepers of humanity's brothers, we need…
to steer everyone towards the sacred One called Divine.
Loosely based on:
Luke 19: 11-27; Eph 4: 1-16; Rom 12: 1-8; 1 Cor 12; 1 Pet 3: 10-11;
Matt 5: 13-16,16: 24-26; Gal 2: 20,6: 14; 2 Cor 5: 17-21
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2012, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Sacrosanct Truth by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- having words with the thermostat, Mandolyn ...
- Poetry, Poetry, The Heart of The Matter, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Arsenal Shirt, Mark Hamilton
- Save Ther Poor Daughter of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)