Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Sacrosanct Truth
With His incarnation, passion, death and resurrection,
Christ paid the ransom for the sins of humanity!
Our full acceptance of this sacrosanct Truth,
gives us the opportunity to be permanently set free…
from the impending separation, brought by Death.
The date of Christ's next coming may not be known;
so today is still the acceptable time for Salvation,
to become sons and daughters… before His throne.
The earthly powers of Satan will be vanquished;
know that his future demise has already been foretold.
He arrogantly chose to reject his musical authority
and remain strolling upon the Kingdom's streets of gold.
Now we're to stand, take back and occupy the land;
for we're to regain the authority that was given Adam.
We're also to recognize and honor the sacrificial Lamb
Jesus Christ, the holy, begotten son of the Great I Am.
The true saint lives not for today, but for tomorrow,
purposing to usher in the Kingdom with singleness of mind.
As righteous keepers of humanity's brothers, we need…
to steer everyone towards the sacred One called Divine.
Loosely based on:
Luke 19: 11-27; Eph 4: 1-16; Rom 12: 1-8; 1 Cor 12; 1 Pet 3: 10-11;
Matt 5: 13-16,16: 24-26; Gal 2: 20,6: 14; 2 Cor 5: 17-21
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2012, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Sacrosanct Truth by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- At That Moment All Ugliness was Undone., Akhtar Jawad
- I Do Not Know Your Name, Elia Michael
- Poor Birds of Cage, Pius Didier
- Christmas Differences, Melissa Furey
- Celebration, Shruti Goswami
- Leave Behind, Shruti Goswami
- Unceremonious, Shruti Goswami
- Restful Nights, Margaret Moran
- Qwerty, Edward Kofi Louis
- Watch over The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)