Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Sacrosanct Truth
With His incarnation, passion, death and resurrection,
Christ paid the ransom for the sins of humanity!
Our full acceptance of this sacrosanct Truth,
gives us the opportunity to be permanently set free…
from the impending separation, brought by Death.
The date of Christ's next coming may not be known;
so today is still the acceptable time for Salvation,
to become sons and daughters… before His throne.
The earthly powers of Satan will be vanquished;
know that his future demise has already been foretold.
He arrogantly chose to reject his musical authority
and remain strolling upon the Kingdom's streets of gold.
Now we're to stand, take back and occupy the land;
for we're to regain the authority that was given Adam.
We're also to recognize and honor the sacrificial Lamb
Jesus Christ, the holy, begotten son of the Great I Am.
The true saint lives not for today, but for tomorrow,
purposing to usher in the Kingdom with singleness of mind.
As righteous keepers of humanity's brothers, we need…
to steer everyone towards the sacred One called Divine.
Loosely based on:
Luke 19: 11-27; Eph 4: 1-16; Rom 12: 1-8; 1 Cor 12; 1 Pet 3: 10-11;
Matt 5: 13-16,16: 24-26; Gal 2: 20,6: 14; 2 Cor 5: 17-21
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2012, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Sacrosanct Truth by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- 31 July 2014, Shri R Brahma
- It's October 1st. Did you pay your mortg.., Jena Crowe
- Princess Diana, Sonia Ode Lucci
- Revolution, Revolution, Revolu -, Romella Kitchens
- हमें आपके लिए.. hame aapke liye, hasmukh amathalal
- Dusky Day in Dallas, michael walker
- Mom, Barbara Dixion
- I almost was left behind., Sonia Ode Lucci
- Fairyland, Alesia Leach
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)