Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Sacrosanct Truth
With His incarnation, passion, death and resurrection,
Christ paid the ransom for the sins of humanity!
Our full acceptance of this sacrosanct Truth,
gives us the opportunity to be permanently set free…
from the impending separation, brought by Death.
The date of Christ's next coming may not be known;
so today is still the acceptable time for Salvation,
to become sons and daughters… before His throne.
The earthly powers of Satan will be vanquished;
know that his future demise has already been foretold.
He arrogantly chose to reject his musical authority
and remain strolling upon the Kingdom's streets of gold.
Now we're to stand, take back and occupy the land;
for we're to regain the authority that was given Adam.
We're also to recognize and honor the sacrificial Lamb
Jesus Christ, the holy, begotten son of the Great I Am.
The true saint lives not for today, but for tomorrow,
purposing to usher in the Kingdom with singleness of mind.
As righteous keepers of humanity's brothers, we need…
to steer everyone towards the sacred One called Divine.
Loosely based on:
Luke 19: 11-27; Eph 4: 1-16; Rom 12: 1-8; 1 Cor 12; 1 Pet 3: 10-11;
Matt 5: 13-16,16: 24-26; Gal 2: 20,6: 14; 2 Cor 5: 17-21
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2012, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Sacrosanct Truth by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Rita Dove
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- The Most Important Part, Loyd C. Taylor
- Separate Paths, Lora Colon
- Dream Actualizers, Saiom Shriver
- Promise Me! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- 2015 is still ahead, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Those Who Long For Death, Saiom Shriver
- Babe, Saiom Shriver
- Twelve Christmas Angels, Loyd C. Taylor
- When I am able to do what I like عندما ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Poemhunter, Khairul Ahsan