Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Release Yourself
Release yourself from haughty thoughts,
since God's foolishness is wiser than you;
His wisdom and knowledge transcends time,
unlike the limitations of the Human view.
Release yourself from worries and concerns,
for He has promised to meet your every need;
reap benefits from the gifting that He placed
within your implantation of spiritual seed.
Release yourself now from your earthly cares;
honor Him with your time, tithes and talent!
Test the Lord today against His Scriptural Word,
for His grace will always be your Divine supplement!
Give yourself to God, while upon this earth you trod;
give yourself to His Light and sleep peacefully each night.
Loosely based on:
Phil 4: 19-20; 2 Cor 10: 5; Isa 57: 15; Psa 90,4: 3-8
2 Peter 3: 8; 2 Tim 1: 7-10; Mark 11: 22-25
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Release Yourself by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery