Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Release Yourself
Release yourself from haughty thoughts,
since God's foolishness is wiser than you;
His wisdom and knowledge transcends time,
unlike the limitations of the Human view.
Release yourself from worries and concerns,
for He has promised to meet your every need;
reap benefits from the gifting that He placed
within your implantation of spiritual seed.
Release yourself now from your earthly cares;
honor Him with your time, tithes and talent!
Test the Lord today against His Scriptural Word,
for His grace will always be your Divine supplement!
Give yourself to God, while upon this earth you trod;
give yourself to His Light and sleep peacefully each night.
Loosely based on:
Phil 4: 19-20; 2 Cor 10: 5; Isa 57: 15; Psa 90,4: 3-8
2 Peter 3: 8; 2 Tim 1: 7-10; Mark 11: 22-25
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Release Yourself by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart