Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Though I strive for real Word quality,
some people still get upset with me,
regarding spiritual constructs I write,
having been offended by Truths I see.
Within the depths of my Christian poetry,
I share faith’s expression and creativity,
seeking a balance of confession and worship,
in understanding how my dear Lord views me.
Since Creation, a complete scope of Humanity,
has been already defined with God’s artistry-
for He breathed life into us, His workmanship,
an earthly, sacred array of divine diversity.
Although a lesser form of His incorporeal epitome,
we are still made after the image of the Trinity;
therefore, live joyously and soulfully, knowing…
that we’re the living embodiment of God’s poetry!
Loosely based on:
Eph 2: 10
The greek word “poeima” can be defined as: that
which has been made a work of the works of God
as creator, i.e., His workmanship.
In addition, we derive the word “poem”.
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
http: //www.amazon.com/Reaching-Towards-His-Unbounded-G lory/dp/1419650513/ref=sr_1_1? s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1388058560&sr=1-1&keywords=re aching+towards+his+unbounded+glory
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2014, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Poiema by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- Jadavpur University Campus And The Lefti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Excellence, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Chains, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- New Dawn, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Stolen Ancient Landmark, Sir Toby
- The Book O' Life, Sir Toby
- Performing To Do Well, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)