Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Emotionally Stable
My soul prospers, regardless of my financial state;
my blessings come from God; upon Him, I willingly wait.
Constantly meditating on The Word, gives me peace,
since I recognize… that the Lord’s promises never cease.
When perceiving what issues are really important,
insures that I remain happy and thoroughly content.
El Shaddai, my God, of more than enough,
has nothing to do with me having more stuff.
Jehovah meets all of my needs abundantly,
especially when I honestly open my eyes and see…
that He continues to love me unconditionally!
And it’s my privilege, to trust Him completely.
My faith is far from a fake and fanciful whim,
seeing that my spirit is in alignment with Him.
With divine access to the “mind of Christ”,
I’m reenergized to appreciate His eternal life.
Although common events of life are not inevitable,
my approach will always remain… emotionally stable.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Loosely based on:
John 14: 27; 3 John 1: 2; Phil 4: 13
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Emotionally Stable by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- Twilight Glow, Antonio Liao
- Halloween Riddle, Michelle Claus
- Not with me today, hasmukh amathalal
- Hobbesian Girl, John F. McCullagh
- Outlook, hasmukh amathalal
- Of Sinne, John Beaumont
- Forgive Me, Ismim Putera
- A Monster's Warning, Bruce Larkin
- Of Teares, John Beaumont
- Advice from the Jackalope Man, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1886 - 1967)