Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Emotionally Stable
My soul prospers, regardless of my financial state;
my blessings come from God; upon Him, I willingly wait.
Constantly meditating on The Word, gives me peace,
since I recognize… that the Lord’s promises never cease.
When perceiving what issues are really important,
insures that I remain happy and thoroughly content.
El Shaddai, my God, of more than enough,
has nothing to do with me having more stuff.
Jehovah meets all of my needs abundantly,
especially when I honestly open my eyes and see…
that He continues to love me unconditionally!
And it’s my privilege, to trust Him completely.
My faith is far from a fake and fanciful whim,
seeing that my spirit is in alignment with Him.
With divine access to the “mind of Christ”,
I’m reenergized to appreciate His eternal life.
Although common events of life are not inevitable,
my approach will always remain… emotionally stable.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Loosely based on:
John 14: 27; 3 John 1: 2; Phil 4: 13
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Emotionally Stable by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston