Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Emotionally Stable
My soul prospers, regardless of my financial state;
my blessings come from God; upon Him, I willingly wait.
Constantly meditating on The Word, gives me peace,
since I recognize… that the Lord’s promises never cease.
When perceiving what issues are really important,
insures that I remain happy and thoroughly content.
El Shaddai, my God, of more than enough,
has nothing to do with me having more stuff.
Jehovah meets all of my needs abundantly,
especially when I honestly open my eyes and see…
that He continues to love me unconditionally!
And it’s my privilege, to trust Him completely.
My faith is far from a fake and fanciful whim,
seeing that my spirit is in alignment with Him.
With divine access to the “mind of Christ”,
I’m reenergized to appreciate His eternal life.
Although common events of life are not inevitable,
my approach will always remain… emotionally stable.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Loosely based on:
John 14: 27; 3 John 1: 2; Phil 4: 13
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Emotionally Stable by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- The founder is his movement's soul., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Rickshaw and the Puller, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dreaming of Things While I Remain In My .., Rohit Sapra
- Facebooker, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Kidultnap, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Laugh, arshad arshad
- Puzzle of a Lovely Girl's Name!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- E- Humanity, Aamir Joyci
- In Memory of my Mother, George Pfumbi
- I Saw You Today, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner, Randall Jarrell
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)