Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Emotionally Stable
My soul prospers, regardless of my financial state;
my blessings come from God; upon Him, I willingly wait.
Constantly meditating on The Word, gives me peace,
since I recognize… that the Lord’s promises never cease.
When perceiving what issues are really important,
insures that I remain happy and thoroughly content.
El Shaddai, my God, of more than enough,
has nothing to do with me having more stuff.
Jehovah meets all of my needs abundantly,
especially when I honestly open my eyes and see…
that He continues to love me unconditionally!
And it’s my privilege, to trust Him completely.
My faith is far from a fake and fanciful whim,
seeing that my spirit is in alignment with Him.
With divine access to the “mind of Christ”,
I’m reenergized to appreciate His eternal life.
Although common events of life are not inevitable,
my approach will always remain… emotionally stable.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Loosely based on:
John 14: 27; 3 John 1: 2; Phil 4: 13
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Emotionally Stable by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra