RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Playing In A Poem
Dragon shapes racing across the bluened sky,
frolicking, playing with quiet energy.
Participating in cloudy storms, centered above
earth, waiting to drench everything below
with a refreshing rain.
Soaring toward new boundaries, vacating
priceless spaces just to be observed in a
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Playing In A Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang