Autumn and the leaves
Are crisp in the swirling air.
Pheasant wings, everywhere
Submitted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Edited: Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- 1956 State Championship Reunion
- A Day in the Life of Paddy Murphy, Broke...
- A Disgusting Thing
- A Gathering of Generations
- A Good Neighbor
- A Quiet Neighborhood
- A Romeo's Comeuppance
- A Southern Girl's, Uncoiling
- A Touch of Alzheimer's
- After Burying a Wife
- After Listening to World News Tonight
- Albeit of Salt
- All I Did Was Admire Her Aloud
- America In 4013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.