Is It Poetry
Are allowed to feel sad.
Perfect girls are sometimes bad.
Are allowed to be free
Perfect girls for example are glad
to need flowers and roses that rise.
Favorite bras that have seen
Perfect girls arnt perfect boys
can be had.
Not had like that perfect boys.
Girls that have a small tire
where their domain is a comfortable smile.
Girls that need to be perfect are like
that Russian girl
who was surgically altered
and now looks like a barbee doll.
Thats not perfect
and who ever thought that boys are?
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfect Girls by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher