Is It Poetry
Are allowed to feel sad.
Perfect girls are sometimes bad.
Are allowed to be free
Perfect girls for example are glad
to need flowers and roses that rise.
Favorite bras that have seen
Perfect girls arnt perfect boys
can be had.
Not had like that perfect boys.
Girls that have a small tire
where their domain is a comfortable smile.
Girls that need to be perfect are like
that Russian girl
who was surgically altered
and now looks like a barbee doll.
Thats not perfect
and who ever thought that boys are?
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfect Girls by Is It Poetry )
- Beauty Does Shine, Rohit Sapra
- The Poster Girl's Defence, Carolyn Wells
- The love obituary, Kenneth Maswabi
- Marina Tsvetaeva Every poem is a child.., valentin savin
- Tribute to Otieno Kajwang (Bwana Bado Ma.., Amos O. Ojwang'
- On A Calm Summer Night, Eve Carter
- Accepting Human Nature, Ima Ryma
- and then a cliff where i fall again., RIC S. BASTASA
- how can my hands prevent you from gettin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Farmer Vincent Re, Eve Carter
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Book, Emily Dickinson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)