RoseAnn V. Shawiak
People You've Never Known
Lives of people you've never known, at times touch
yours head on.
Finding out the trials and suffering they've gone
through is totally amazing and at times heart-
wrenching in the nth degree.
Realizing that every individual has their own story
to tell, sometimes in my poetry I will relate it to
the world, anonymously of course.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People You've Never Known by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine