Ramesh T A
Peace of Mind!
Smiling flowers welcoming me
I enjoy beauty of rose, lily, lotus!
Sweet fruits ready to receive me
I enjoy tasting their deliciousness!
Green meadows readily waiting
I lay down on with mystic mood!
It's a spot of paradise to witness
Valleys and streams going down!
Trees interspersed among grassland
I feel elated in my mystical venture!
What a heavenly place of tranquility
I experience far away from all noises!
One may have billions of money;
But what's the use if one has no peace!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace of Mind! by Ramesh T A )
- Doing Time, Betsy Sholl
- ordeal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Innovative way, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku- Connotation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Silent Witness, James coupland
- A happy Farmer Family, Nishchal Ningleku
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- From 'The Testament of Beauty', Robert Seymour Bridges
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)