Ramesh T A
Peace of Mind!
Smiling flowers welcoming me
I enjoy beauty of rose, lily, lotus!
Sweet fruits ready to receive me
I enjoy tasting their deliciousness!
Green meadows readily waiting
I lay down on with mystic mood!
It's a spot of paradise to witness
Valleys and streams going down!
Trees interspersed among grassland
I feel elated in my mystical venture!
What a heavenly place of tranquility
I experience far away from all noises!
One may have billions of money;
But what's the use if one has no peace!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace of Mind! by Ramesh T A )
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Len Webster's 'Happiness', Len Webster
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Lesson, Roger McGough
- A Devoted Teacher, Joseph T. Renaldi
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert Louis Stevenson