Ramesh T A
Peace of Mind!
Smiling flowers welcoming me
I enjoy beauty of rose, lily, lotus!
Sweet fruits ready to receive me
I enjoy tasting their deliciousness!
Green meadows readily waiting
I lay down on with mystic mood!
It's a spot of paradise to witness
Valleys and streams going down!
Trees interspersed among grassland
I feel elated in my mystical venture!
What a heavenly place of tranquility
I experience far away from all noises!
One may have billions of money;
But what's the use if one has no peace!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace of Mind! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman