RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Folded curtains, partially opened, looking through
timeless eons of cloudy skies.
Always searching for answers, scanning horizons
others have lost, to complete individual preferences
while living still on earth.
Carefully optimizing everything, becoming who I am
to be, while traveling pathways others may never find
nor walk upon.
Forests and jungles open their treasures before me,
as I wander their lost valleys alone and forgotten.
Deep in my soul where I abide infinitesimally, forming
and molding particles of an entire lifetime.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Opening Treasures by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar