RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Folded curtains, partially opened, looking through
timeless eons of cloudy skies.
Always searching for answers, scanning horizons
others have lost, to complete individual preferences
while living still on earth.
Carefully optimizing everything, becoming who I am
to be, while traveling pathways others may never find
nor walk upon.
Forests and jungles open their treasures before me,
as I wander their lost valleys alone and forgotten.
Deep in my soul where I abide infinitesimally, forming
and molding particles of an entire lifetime.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Opening Treasures by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- One More For The Road., Tom Higgins
- We don't accept anything anytime...., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tread, read!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Against A Stone, Edward Kofi Louis
- Master of Plaster, Tom Higgins
- Tread, thread!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Father Dearest., Tom Higgins
- Are We There Yet?, Tom Higgins
- Poles, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fictional Love, Stacey Austin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)