RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Folded curtains, partially opened, looking through
timeless eons of cloudy skies.
Always searching for answers, scanning horizons
others have lost, to complete individual preferences
while living still on earth.
Carefully optimizing everything, becoming who I am
to be, while traveling pathways others may never find
nor walk upon.
Forests and jungles open their treasures before me,
as I wander their lost valleys alone and forgotten.
Deep in my soul where I abide infinitesimally, forming
and molding particles of an entire lifetime.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Opening Treasures by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest