Open The Freezers
Open the freezers now that curtains rise,
Maybe the frost and the ice can overrun.
Towards the aghast crowd a volley is thrown
To deter them as we surprise, forming it.
These gases are strange and unique in the dale,
Many such valleys have such whales,
On the land is their home for most of the time,
On the sea if they swim enough due to length.
May the gases believe you in these ways,
Hearing them by the ability is a dexterity,
One of those strengths cost all the men,
Readers will excel at their bending and display.
Inside the gust is another alley of trust,
Lulling the images of a colour that swerves
We see more of the marvellous ways
And the trust is building from outdoors.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Open The Freezers by Naveed Akram )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov