Open The Doors To Paradise
Open and close the doors to Paradise,
Living and liking the task, of Paradise.
Snakes have chances when vomiting,
Hell shall breathe, and there is no cask of Paradise.
The many beautiful oceans exist when poured
From the cloudy canopy that we ask, of Paradise.
Some who decide are faces of delight,
Those sports are audiences that bask, in Paradise.
Then I am one who is named a joiner,
Naveed can praise only with his mask, O Paradise!
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Open The Doors To Paradise by Naveed Akram )
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)