One horse is once on the horizon,
One fought would be a flower in the city,
Living a lie too small and big,
Loathing the bullets flying and spinning.
I see the horses of the champions,
Their galloping erodes the heavens
Like a city full of gravity and health,
Loving the vacuum of space.
My horses are polite and objective
Like the horizon they understand,
Journeys are uptight and upright,
Journey through the cosmos with their backs.
One horse combines with a person
With buttons and keys that lower a praise
That is a prize for the condemned,
Offering little to the maimed ones.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Horse by Naveed Akram )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard