One horse is once on the horizon,
One fought would be a flower in the city,
Living a lie too small and big,
Loathing the bullets flying and spinning.
I see the horses of the champions,
Their galloping erodes the heavens
Like a city full of gravity and health,
Loving the vacuum of space.
My horses are polite and objective
Like the horizon they understand,
Journeys are uptight and upright,
Journey through the cosmos with their backs.
One horse combines with a person
With buttons and keys that lower a praise
That is a prize for the condemned,
Offering little to the maimed ones.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Horse by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE