There was a cock and a hen
near our house....
Oh! Do you know the
story of the tricky mouse?
You know my heart....
Heart? My grandpa had
heart problem, I think
I told you last time...
My grandma's eyes always blink.
Just I want to tell how much...
How much? O it made me remember
the price of my T-shirt!
Thanks, thanks for reminding me,
I have to go City Mart!
Dear, listen my soul burns...
Burns? Why don't you go to doctor?
How, did it catch fire?
Does your mom know, or
you suppress it, you liar!
Sweet-heart, I have to leave now.
Go, go you must do your duty
first, and please, inform
me later about the condition
of your soul, cool or warm!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Once Upon... by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Seven That Second Hand Music (c) 2014, Richard Provencher
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
- 'Not mine', Elena Sandu
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)