Roald Dahl (13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990 / Cardiff / Wales)
Oh you Knid, you are vile and vermicious....
Oh you Knid, you are vile and vermicious!
You are slimy and soggy and squishous!
But what do we care
'Cause you can't get in here,
So hop it and don't get ambitious!
Poet Other Poems
- "Mike Teavee..."
- Attention please! Attention please!
- Augustus Gloop! Augustus Gloop
- Dear friends, we surely all agree
- Down they go...
- Excerpt –
- Hey diddle diddle
- Hot and Cold
- I had a little nut-tree,
- I Want It Now
- If you are old and have the shakes
- I've Got a Golden Ticket
- Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.