Oh Pity You
Oh pity you because you're lily white and oh so pure.
I'm the filthy scoundrel that just scourges saints and treats lovers like cheap whores.
I gave my heart I gave my life all up to you.
You also lacked patience understanding and explanation too.
So oh pity you oh pity me I'm the piece of trash that wrecks it all.
I'm done with feeling love for anyone I'm now out to hurt and bleed.
On every soul I meet I'll just ignore but if they take my ire on their soul I'll feed.
So oh pity me and pity a petty world and a most pathetic petty God.
I'll destroy his creation with my black hatred slinging lightning to incinerate his false beauty.
You hate me now while so must you feel oh pity you.
My former works have now been burned.
With a heart of sorrow pouring tears.
Now I replace it with my burning rage out to kill all the love I'll ever see.
I'll never be out to hurt you still,
but the world will soon know and feel my pain.
So oh pity me, oh pity you, oh pity the world created by a cruel destructive evil God.
I spit upon his filthy image.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Pity You by Michael McParland )
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- In the depths of a grim winter (cavatina), Gert Strydom
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)